Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's official...!!

It's finally happening! After six weeks of just having a title, I am now sitting down to begin my blog. I was feeling pretty good about deciding to take the plunge and enter the blogging arena; however, I was momentarily disheartened when I began typing this post and it kept translating it into some kind of secret cod-ish language. Silly me, I guess I unwittingly enabled of all my posts to be translated into Hindi! Luckily, in my moment of adversity I remained undaunted and, so, hello all!

I have a lot of catching up to do. I have been taking pictures to post on this blog for over a month now, but I have been really reluctant because...what if I bore everyone? Then I realize, no, no, there's always some kind of adventure or delight waiting around the bend. Honestly! When I get desperate, a simple anthropological documentation of life in south Provo will provide endless things to both shock and amuse. If all else fails, I can turn my bent to writing fiction and that gives me hope for good things to come... :)

7 comments:

Andrea Dent said...

WHIT! YEAH! I just saw the little link on Kar's blog! Welcome to the blogosphere! Matt and I both have wondered how you are. Just reading your first post made me so excited to read your next posts! Everyone needs a little "whitty" in their life! We've missed you!

RoseAnna said...

Hey Ashlee- It's RoseAnna Barker Batty. I blog stalked you from Karlee blog. I hope you can handle that becaue I do a lot of blog stalking. Anyway...I'll be looking forward to the next very whitty installment!!

the Kates said...

Hello dear friend.I embarked upon your blog and am so excited about this. Please do not be frightened. I am not a stalker. I found you while looking at Kar's blog. So, I guess, technically, I am a stalker- a blog stalker. At any rate, I am thrilled to be able to keep in touch and to keep up with one another's happenings, etc. I am with RoseAnna and Andrea- I just can't wait for a bit of whit. You make life a bit more fun! PEACE!-KT WOOLLEY GARDNER

Stacie said...

WHAT?!! I just followed the link from Kar's blog and can't believe I didn't look sooner! I can't wait for more! YAY WHITTY!

Clyda and John said...

Holy freakin crap. So happy to see my whitty has a blog. And yes I do need some of your awesome whit. Look forward to hearing about your life.

Tasha said...

Whitty...I think we all need more! So glad to see you have joined us!
Love you!

Tash said...

Whit I dont know why my name came up XUEQING! Its me Tash...Sorry! I got to fix that!