Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Confessions of the Fall

My visions of regular, savvy blogging were thwarted by the death of my old hard drive. (Pause.) It began showing symptoms of terminal illness in late September and slowly declined for about a month. It had occasional death rattles where I could use it, but for all intents and purposes, it died and took most my pictures with it. (Don't worry, I had everything backed up on an external, just no computer to use.) But, a new era has dawned, complete with 250 GB of memory.

1 comment:

Holmes said...

Good luck. Catching up is hard. Happy your pictures were backed up. This past month our external and computer hard drives died so now we are attempting a rescue for my pics. It is at 10% and I pray I can get more than that back. Fun to see your blog by the way.
Katie