Monday, August 23, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

Things that consistently bring me joy...in no particular order:

Cold cereal

Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons”, Rachmaninoff’s “Piano Concerto no. 2”

Good conversations

Finishing a run

Anything pickled (well almost)

England, its countryside, all things English (except their teeth)

Driving in my car

The Beatles

Mountains

Fish

My red sleeping bag

The feeling of airports

Watching a little kid make something

Thermostats at 73 degrees

History

European chocolate

Quotes by Oscar Wilde

Art museums

Thai food

Large chunks of deliciousness in vanilla ice cream

Talking to old people

Being around my nieces and nephews

Calvin and Hobbes

Talks by Elder Holland and Elder Maxwell

People that genuinely care

Wheat bread

Davis County

My family

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I feel like I know you pretty well since I could have guessed a handful of what is on your list. its a good list.