A tribute to Fall, courtesy of the artist Andy Goldsworthy:



Andy Goldsworthy is a contemporary environmental artist. Primarily, he uses nature and natural materials to create art works, using nothing but what Mother Nature has given and his own bare hands. In these photos, the artist gathered fall leaves and arranged them in a near-perfect chromatic color spectrum.
Goldsworthy captures his environmental artworks through photography, often documenting the process of creation and then the gradual breakdown or erosion of his pieces within nature. Good stuff.

1 comment:
Yes... you have a lot of great ideas... you just need to do them! I want to start reading some updated posts on your blog. Maybe if you know people are reading it... you will feel like you need to update it more. That is what helped me when I first started. Now it is just a way for me to document life. I love blogging and you should too. ha ha.. I am glad you like mine though... it makes me want to keep it up.
Post a Comment