I have not been sleeping very well lately. Maybe it was the birthday cake, maybe the excitement of my new job, maybe it's part of life in my late 20's, I'm not sure. I just haven't been having really restful sleeps. I had one night last week where I actually woke up and felt like I had had a good sleep. In fact, I must have entered REM because I had a really vivid dream, in which I was dating Tom Hanks, who was just an ordinary guy, and I was Miley Cyrus but couldn't sing, so I had a voice double. Strange, but memorable.
So, I emailed one of my friends and mentioned the whole sleep issue, and we've been corresponding about that. I use Gmail, and one thing that I always find amusing are the side bar "attractions" -the random links to various sites that pop up to the side of the email based on key words within the text of my emails. So, when I looked to the side tonight, there was a link there that made my night! Usually if I can't sleep, I will lay there and try and act really relaxed, hoping to drift off again. If that fails, I either opt for reading awhile or eating cold cereal. Both of these have proved to be hit-or-miss. Little did I know that am going about it ALL wrong!! This ad that popped up tonight just might be the solution to my sleep problem:
Apnea? Play a Didgeridoo
It helps and it's fun. Big range of quality didgeridoos. Expert advice.
www.LAOutback.com/Didgeridoo/Apnea
www.LAOutback.com/Didgeridoo/Apnea
Anyone got a spare Didgeridoo? It helps and, hey, it's fun, too :)

2 comments:
Ash!!! I am so proud of you! I looked on my blog and yours was at the top of the list saying that it was updated 2 hours ago instead of 2 months ago. Now we just need to get Tina to join us. Anyway.. I loved your entry, and not just because it was dedicated to me, but it was funny and I learned what a digadoo is.Wait... is that the right word. And your dream was weird/ awesome. Those are the best dreams.... really random ones that have no point. I look forward to reading more posts on your blog.
Ash...
So glad to see you made it back to the blogging world. Ash..I MISSED YOUR BIRHTDAY! Actually I had a card written out, I just keep forgetting the stamp! I hope you had a good one! I was thinking of you!
Post a Comment